- “Giro Pari” the path around the main road of the village, so named because it follows a circular pattern.
- Stop “agli archi” intact structure of the old Castle in front of the birthplace of Federigo Tozzi’s father.
- Castelfidardo square, on the wall of the house opposite the newsstand you can admire an ancient stone with engravings of animals and flowers coming from the ancient pre-romanesque church of San Giorgio in Valoria which unfortunately do not remain traces.
- San Biagio Church
- Oratory of S. Croce of SS Fabiano e Sebastiano.
- “Palazzo”, the old courthouse, where you can enjoy a beautiful panorama.
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Address: Corso Fagarè 42, Paganico (GR)
Telephone number and Whatsapp: 371 11843030
We comunicate our new opening hours as soon as possible!